Sunday 3 October 2010

It did happen... the cutest pineapple buns

Bread making was a nightmare! I've always have a love and hate relationship with bread making... and most of the time i hate it because the bread never comes out the right texture (i meant rock hard), or the dough simply refused to rise (I blame the miserable cold weather in the UK), and it takes bloody long to find out that something has gone totally wrong with the dough! But all these come down to my inexperience with bread and dough! Okay, the "love" experience is... i normally go feed the ducks in the Lake after making breads, and they LOVE my breads!

When the Kenwood boy (oh.. its Kenwood chef the stand mixer... T. has a habit of calling the big machinery items as boys and girls... and my Nissan car is refereed as Nissan girl) arrived last week, i just wanna tested out the machine and make something that involves heavy mixing! I came across a simple pineapple bun recipe on the youtube and with the Kenwood boy... oh... mamamia....it was like magical! The buns turned out so lovely! Okay..... the dough could be mixed for another 3 mins to improve the texture, but they were the most bread-like buns I've ever made! Couldnt be more happy with them! oh yeah.. a dozen of pineapple buns for breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment